Cross Sectional Meaning
This image of Cross Sectional Meaning have 7 pictures it's including Related Words, Cross-sectional Study Sample Of Population Defined ., Cross Sectional Meaning Good Ideas #3 Cross Section, Cross Sectional Meaning #4 Cross Section Definition Definition And Exles Cross Section Define Geometry Definition Terms Beginning With U V ., Cross Sectional Meaning #5 3. Uses Of Cross-sectional ., Cross-Sectional ., 9. Design Of Cross-sectional .. Here are the pictures:
The article about Cross Sectional Meaning was uploaded on October 9, 2017 at 7:40 pm. It is published in the Sectional category. Cross Sectional Meaning is tagged with Cross Sectional Meaning, Cross, Sectional, Meaning..You're the type of who are generally busy and rarely spend time at home? Don't allow it to be as a barrier to own plants in the home. But, ofcourse, you have to get the best plant as it is significant when it comes to selecting a Cross Sectional Meaning. Greater utilization of exotic flowers for maintenance is relatively simple, if you're the type of who quite chaotic.
Additional plants as possible select are Sansevieria. Remedy is similar to a cactus, but you must choose a distinct pan due to the size that's Sansevieria that is greater. Whatever pan you select, try to make certain that it has a drainage opening at the bottom. Pot laying places become moist and dirty, inducing the beginning of root decay can be led by stagnant water in a box. If possible, please additionally select Cross Sectional Meaning which have feet for sleek drainage.
Cactus, as an example, only takes a tiny water inside their treatment so you don't need too much awareness of it. To help you select a small pot anyway, usually, cacti are sold in tiny sizes. Choose a colour pot that matches your home's entire style design.
Context of Cross Sectional Meaning
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Sectionalsec•tion•al (sek′shə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining or limited to a particular section;
local or regional: sectional politics.
- composed of several independent sections: a sectional sofa.
- of or pertaining to a section: a sectional view of the machine.
- a sofa composed of several independent sections that can be arranged individually or in various combinations.
Meaningmean•ing (mē′ning),USA pronunciation n.
- what is intended to be, or actually is, expressed or indicated;
import: the three meanings of a word.
- the end, purpose, or significance of something: What is the meaning of life? What is the meaning of this intrusion?
- the nonlinguistic cultural correlate, reference, or denotation of a linguistic form;
- linguistic content (opposed to expression).
- intentioned (usually used in combination): She's a well-meaning person.
- full of significance;
expressive: a meaning look.