Bike Carrier Rack
The post of Bike Carrier Rack have 10 photos , they are Wikipedia, See Larger Image, Allen Sports Deluxe 2-Bike Trunk Mount Rack, Bike Carrier Rack #4 3 BIKE CAR CARRIER RACK BICYCLE REAR RACKS Strong, Wikipedia, See Larger Image, Bike Carrier Rack #7 2018 Travel Quick Release Bike Cargo Rack Black Rear Bike Carrier Rack Aluminium Alloy Bicycle Rear Rack For 24 26 28 Load 30kg From Ldd122, ., Lovely Bike Carrier Rack #8 Rhino-Rack, Ventura Alloy SO2 A Bicycle Carrier Rack, Amazon.com : Allen Sports Deluxe 3-Bike Trunk Mount Rack : Prius Bike Rack : Automotive. Below are the photos:
This article of Bike Carrier Rack was uploaded on January 5, 2018 at 8:43 am. It is published on the Rack category. Bike Carrier Rack is tagged with Bike Carrier Rack, Bike, Carrier, Rack..Bike Carrier Rack layout style's color palette is dominated from the scheme of natural hues like white, brown, black, and grey. Utilize these hues for internal elements for example walls, roof, floor, and reserving a place to get a splash of vivid shades of the area in furniture and accessories.
Utilize your imagination to get a more imaginative process designs and textures to supply a splendor while in the bedroom. For the substance used-to perform out home design stand is prospects have opened. The perception that is experienced in contemporary design that is interior is small wrinkles and setting " less stuff ".
Ground with products such as ceramics timber, pottery tile efficiently joined inside the modern type. Give concluding very like a rug for one more effect of luxury and to freeze bedroom creatively. This secret is for separating between your diningroom along with the family-room which usually seem alongside one another, many ideal.
Meaning of Bike Carrier Rack
Bikebike1 (bīk),USA pronunciation n., v., biked, bik•ing.
- a bicycle.
- a motorbike.
- a motorcycle.
- [Harness Racing.]a sulky with tires like those of a bicycle.
- get off one's bike, [Australian Informal.]to lose control of oneself or become angry.
- to ride a bike: I bike to work.
Carriercar•ri•er (kar′ē ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that carries.
- an employee of the post office who carries mail.
- a person who delivers newspapers, magazines, etc., on a particular route.
- an individual or company, as a railroad or steamship line, engaged in transporting passengers or goods for profit.
- See common carrier.
- a company that acts or functions as an underwriter or insurer.
- a frame, usually of metal, attached to a vehicle for carrying skis, luggage, etc., as on top of an automobile or station wagon;
- See aircraft carrier.
- an individual harboring specific pathogenic organisms who, though often immune to the agent harbored, may transmit the disease to others.
- an individual possessing an unexpressed, recessive trait.
- the bearer of a defective gene.
- Also called car′rier wave′. the wave whose amplitude, frequency, or phase is to be varied or modulated to transmit a signal.
- [Mach.]a mechanism by which something is carried or moved.
- a catalytic agent that brings about a transfer of an element or group of atoms from one compound to another.
- Also called charge carrier. any of the mobile electrons or holes in a metal or semiconductor that enable it to conduct electrical charge.
- [Physical Chem.]a usually inactive substance that acts as a vehicle for an active substance.
- See carrier pigeon.
- [Painting.]base1 (def. 15b).
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.