The article of Comfortably Synonym have 1 images including Comfortably Synonym #1 Synonyms \. Below are the pictures:
This blog post of Comfortably Synonym was uploaded on December 25, 2017 at 11:20 pm. It is published at the Comforter category. Comfortably Synonym is labelled with Comfortably Synonym, Comfortably, Synonym..This desk comes with metallic or natural shade such as gray, black or white. Chairs are utilized too simple and never excessive using the number of 3 seats. This desk is used for speaking and eating, as the dimension is not too large. Products used glass or ie steel.
Tabletops wider so that it can be utilized to place fruits, kitchen tools such as spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was previously slim with a circular or square legs are little and skinny to be able to steer clear of the perception of rigidity within the home.
The Comfortably Synonym suitable for natural sort of kitchen space. This natural table features a square-shape that is larger than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to make a more natural perception. This table combines natural colors like brown.
Interpretation of Comfortably Synonym
Comfortablycom•fort•a•ble (kumf′tə bəl, kum′fər tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- being in a state of physical or mental comfort;
contented and undisturbed;
at ease: to be comfortable in new shoes; I don't feel comfortable in the same room with her.
- (of a person, situation, etc.) producing mental comfort or ease;
easy to accommodate oneself to or associate with: She's a comfortable person to be with.
- more than adequate or sufficient: a comfortable salary.
com′fort•a•ble•ness, com′fort•a•bil′i•ty, n.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a quilted bedcover;
Synonymsyn•o•nym (sin′ə nim),USA pronunciation n.
syn′o•nym′ic, syn′o•nym′i•cal, adj.
- a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another in the language, as joyful, elated, glad.
- a word or expression accepted as another name for something, as Arcadia for pastoral simplicity; metonym.
- one of two or more scientific names applied to a single taxon.