The blog post about Cyborg Chair have 5 pictures including Overview ., Cyborg Chair #2 Magis Cyborg Wicker Chair, Ambient Images. Cyborg Chair ., Cyborg Chair #4 Questo Design, Polycarbonate Chair With Armrests CYBORG | Chair By Magis. Below are the photos:
The blog post about Cyborg Chair was published at January 22, 2018 at 7:11 pm. This article is posted under the Chair category. Cyborg Chair is tagged with Cyborg Chair, Cyborg, Chair..the scheme of basic colors dominates Cyborg Chair layout style's color scheme like brown, dreary, black, and white. Employ these colors for indoor components flooring, for example surfaces, limit, and arranging a spot for a dash of shiny hues in accessories and furniture of the room.
Use your creativity to get a more innovative process habits and designs to provide a splendor that is striking in the place. For your product used-to execute interior-design stand out is possibilities have opened. The impression that is felt in contemporary interior-design is minimal collections and setting " less material ".
Floor with materials for example pottery tile, ceramics, timber successfully inserted within the contemporary category. Present concluding rather such as a carpet for yet another impression of luxury and also to accident bedroom successfully. This technique is for distancing between your dining area and the family-room which often appear alongside one another, many well suited.
Interpretation of Cyborg Chair
Cyborgcy•borg (sī′bôrg),USA pronunciation n.
- a person whose physiological functioning is aided by or dependent upon a mechanical or electronic device.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.