Mod Nine Patch Quilt: A Free Fat Quarter Quilt Pattern ( How To Use Fat Quarters In Quilting #5)
Hello there, this image is about Mod Nine Patch Quilt: A Free Fat Quarter Quilt Pattern ( How To Use Fat Quarters In Quilting #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 714 x 714. It's file size is only 179 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this post: How To Use Fat Quarters In Quilting.
7 photos of Mod Nine Patch Quilt: A Free Fat Quarter Quilt Pattern ( How To Use Fat Quarters In Quilting #5)
Context of Mod Nine Patch Quilt: A Free Fat Quarter Quilt Pattern
Modmod1 (mod),USA pronunciation adj.
- very modern;
being in the vanguard in style, dress, etc.
- (sometimes cap.) of or pertaining to a style of dress of the 1960s, typified by miniskirts, bell-bottom trousers, boots, and bright colors and patterns.
- a person who is in the vanguard in style, dress, etc.
- (sometimes cap.) a British teenager of the 1960s who affected a very neat, sophisticated appearance and wore fancy clothing inspired by Edwardian dress.
Ninenine (nīn),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal number, eight plus one.
- a symbol for this number, as 9 or IX.
- a set of this many persons or things.
- a baseball team.
- a playing card with nine pips.
- dressed to the nines, looking one's best;
dressed smartly, splendidly, etc.: All the girls were dressed to the nines for the party.
- the Nine, the Muses.
- amounting to nine in number.
Patchpatch1 (pach),USA pronunciation n.
- a small piece of material used to mend a tear or break, to cover a hole, or to strengthen a weak place: patches at the elbows of a sports jacket.
- a piece of material used to cover or protect a wound, an injured part, etc.: a patch over the eye.
- an adhesive patch that applies to the skin and gradually delivers drugs or medication to the user: using a nicotine patch to try to quit smoking.
- any of the pieces of cloth sewed together to form patchwork.
- a small piece, scrap, or area of anything: a patch of ice on the road.
- a piece or tract of land;
- a small field, plot, or garden, esp. one in which a specific type of plant grows or is cultivated: a cabbage patch; a bean patch.
- See beauty spot (def. 1).
- a cloth emblem worn on the upper uniform sleeve to identify the military unit of the wearer.
- a small organizational or affiliational emblem of cloth sewn to one's jacket, shirt, cap, etc.
- a connection or hookup, as between radio circuits or telephone lines: The patch allowed shut-ins to hear the game by telephone.
- to mend, cover, or strengthen with or as if with a patch or patches.
- to repair or restore, esp. in a hasty or makeshift way (usually fol. by up).
- to make by joining patches or pieces together: to patch a quilt.
- to settle or smooth over (a quarrel, difference, etc.) (often fol. by up): They patched up their quarrel before the company arrived.
- (esp. in radio and telephone communications) to connect or hook up (circuits, programs, conversations, etc.) (often fol. by through, into, etc.): The radio show was patched through to the ship. Patch me through to the mainland.
- to make a connection between radio circuits, telephone lines, etc. (often fol. by in or into): We patched into the ship-to-shore conversation.
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Fatfat (fat),USA pronunciation adj., fat•ter, fat•test, n., v., fat•ted, fat•ting.
- having too much flabby tissue;
obese: a fat person.
well-fed: a good, fat chicken.
- consisting of or containing fat;
oily: fat gravy; fat meat.
- profitable, as an office: a fat job on the city commission.
- affording good opportunities, esp. for gain: a fat business contract.
rich: He grew fat on dishonest profits.
- big, broad, or extended;
thick: a fat sheaf of bills.
abundant: a fat supply of food.
- plentifully supplied: a fat larder; a fat feast.
stupid: fat clumsiness of manner.
- abounding in a particular element: Fat pine is rich in resin.
- (of paint) having more oil than pigment. Cf. lean2 (def. 6).
- (of coal) highly bituminous;
rich in volatile hydrocarbons.
- long1 (def. 25).
- fertile, as land: Everything grows in this fat soil.
- a fat chance, [Slang.]a very slight chance;
small probability: A fat chance he has of winning the title!
- a fat lot, little or not at all: A fat lot they care about anyone else's troubles!
- any of several white or yellowish greasy substances, forming the chief part of adipose tissue of animals and also occurring in plants, that when pure are colorless, odorless, and tasteless and are either solid or liquid esters of glycerol with fatty acids;
fats are insoluble in water or cold alcohol but soluble in ether, chloroform, or benzene: used in the manufacture of soap, paints, and other protective coatings and in cooking.
- animal tissue containing much of this substance;
flabbiness: to have rolls of fat around one's waist.
- the richest or best part of anything.
corpulence: In his later years, he inclined to fat.
- especially profitable or advantageous work.
- an overabundance or excess;
- action or lines in a dramatic part that permit an actor to display abilities.
- Also, phat. Also called lift. [Typesetting.]matter that can be composed easily and profitably, esp. from standing type, illustrations, or the like: fat work.Cf. lean2 (def. 11).
- chew the fat. See chew (def. 9).
- the fat is in the fire:
- an irrevocable action or chain of events has been started;
the die is cast: Now that they have been given an ultimatum, the fat is in the fire.
- the decision, whether good or bad, has been made.
- the crisis is imminent.
- the fat of the land, the best or richest of anything obtainable: to live on the fat of the land.
- to make or become fat.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
There have already been various sorts and kinds of Mod Nine Patch Quilt: A Free Fat Quarter Quilt Pattern ( How To Use Fat Quarters In Quilting #5) that are offered so-on the marketplace. Nevertheless, in the event your needs are not matched by the cabinets in the kitchen within the type so that has been on the market, guide yourself from artists or the makers would be the easiest way. You should be positive to cover attention to the budget which you have designed. You are able to pick cabinets within the home that can be built to reduce the budget if you find a budget meets the control.
Your kitchen cupboards are constructed gives exactly the same derive from the case construction plant but using a cheaper cost, make sure to make all of the required equipment along with a guidebook to show how exactly to build kitchen cupboards about the right. it provides a factor that is very helpful to display Mod Nine Patch Quilt: A Free Fat Quarter Quilt Pattern ( How To Use Fat Quarters In Quilting #5), although the last details might sound easy. Choose button and the handle is better for cabinets within your kitchen's style and design. You have various resources to select from.
For example, handle made from nickel to the doors of one's kitchen cabinets will give a vintage look, while the handle bronze provide a contemporary contact, and handle opera is the better decision for a bright look, or you are able to select a classy style employing gem substance in order to produce the kitchen in your home may look more appealing and sophisticated sense.