Balancefrom High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale #1 View Larger. '
Howdy guys, this picture is about Balancefrom High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale #1 View Larger. '. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 870 x 792. It's file size is just 45 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you should Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Balancefrom High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale.
Essence of Balancefrom High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale #1 View Larger. '
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Accuracyac•cu•ra•cy (ak′yər ə sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies.
- the condition or quality of being true, correct, or exact;
freedom from error or defect;
precision or exactness;
- the extent to which a given measurement agrees with the standard value for that measurement. Cf. precision (def. 6).
- the degree of correctness of a quantity, expression, etc. Cf. precision (def. 5).
Digitaldig•it•al (dij′i tl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a digit or finger.
- resembling a digit or finger.
- manipulated with a finger or the fingertips: a digital switch.
- displaying a readout in digital form: a digital speedometer.
- having digits or digitlike parts.
- of, pertaining to, or using data in the form of numerical digits.
- involving or using numerical digits expressed in a scale of notation to represent discretely all variables occurring in a problem.
- of, pertaining to, or using numerical calculations.
- available in electronic form;
readable and manipulable by computer.
- one of the keys or finger levers of keyboard instruments.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Scalescale1 (skāl),USA pronunciation n., v., scaled, scal•ing.
- one of the thin, flat, horny plates forming the covering of certain animals, as snakes, lizards, and pangolins.
- one of the hard, bony or dentinal plates, either flat or denticulate, forming the covering of certain other animals, as fishes.
- any thin, platelike piece, lamina, or flake that peels off from a surface, as from the skin.
- Also called bud scale. a rudimentary body, usually a specialized leaf and often covered with hair, wax, or resin, enclosing an immature leaf bud.
- a thin, scarious or membranous part of a plant, as a bract of a catkin.
- See scale insect.
- a coating or incrustation, as on the inside of a boiler, formed by the precipitation of salts from the water.
- Often, scales. [Metall.]
- an oxide, esp. an iron oxide, occurring in a scaly form on the surface of metal brought to a high temperature.
- Also called mill scale. such scale formed on iron or steel during hot-rolling.
- a cause of blindness or ignorance, as regarding the true nature of a person, situation, etc.: You're infatuated with her now, but the scales will soon fall from your eyes.
- [Bible.]an unspecified affliction that caused Paul to become temporarily blind. Acts 9:18.
- to remove the scales or scale from: to scale a fish.
- to remove in scales or thin layers.
- to cover with an incrustation or scale.
- to skip, as a stone over water.
- [Dentistry.]to remove (calculus) from the teeth with instruments.
- to come off in scales.
- to shed scales.
- to become coated with scale, as the inside of a boiler.
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
The color palette of Balancefrom High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale design design is centered from the palette of colors that were natural like brown, dreary, dark, and white. Utilize these colors for indoor components including walls, floor, ceiling, and booking a place for a dash of shiny colors in furniture and accessories of the room.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Use your imagination for a more innovative method habits and designs to offer an elegance that is striking inside the place. For the substance used-to accomplish home design stand-out is, prospects have opened. The feeling that's felt in modern interior design is traces that are nominal and atmosphere " material that is less ".
Flooring with products including pottery tile, ceramics, timber properly entered while in the contemporary category. Give concluding fairly such as a rug for an additional effect of luxury also to crash space aesthetically. This key is for isolating between the family room which usually seem next-to each other as well as the diningroom most well suited.